Life Time Hosting Plan -
We have Life Time Hosting Services at lowest prices and provides various web solutions support. No one is providing such a service in hosting company. We the first and we know how to give support to our clients to make their dream comes true. We optimized their web site with Search Engine Optimization -SEO, so that our clients customers can easily get details on googling.
We will design the following website given below -
Two main kinds of websites are Static and Dynamic websites. Here are some types of websites to give you an idea of what you might need.
Here are some types of websites to give you an idea of what you might require…
Static Websites -
- Most small businesses start out with a small, “static” website with 5 -20 pages.
- To update their static website, they need to contact their website design / development company and request for change. For this reason websites are not updated very often and remain “static” for a long period of time.
- A static website can, however, feed off dynamic content from other websites. Such content includes the latest weather, news headlines, exchange rates, etc. The mother website is providing this to increase their website outbound links and to increase website traffic.
- A static website mainly provides a business with basic online presence. We can call static website as soft brochure which explain your business.
Dynamic, Database-Driven Websites -
Dynamic websites means the web content changes regularly with minimal effort. Dynamic websites are usually maintained by web admin using a Content Management System (CMS) – a web-based software application that allows web admin to update their content without having much knowledge about web programming.
Corporate Style Websites -
- This is the next step up from a static website, where the web admin can update the website content themselves without having to get hold of the web design company.
- It is not necessarily more expensive to launch a dynamic website than a static website. In the long-run it will in fact be cheaper if you intend to update regularly.
- Many websites publish press releases, news, events, photo galleries, project portfolios and other things more relevant to the nature of their business. Online enquiries can send to their email address.
E-Commerce Websites -
E-Retailers or E-commerce is websites that allow visitors to purchase products online.
- The website owner uses a back-end to add or remove products and their properties, process orders, analyze sales and more.
- These kinds of websites have become more popular in recent years as the online shopping industry has grown quite considerably.
- In India especially in Bangalore and tricky many businesses are hesitant to implement online transactions into their website strategy as it can be expensive to implement the necessary security measures.
In Bangalore people started realizing the benefit of e-commerce website.
- An alternative to a Shopping Cart System is to implement a Quotation System.
Information Driven Websites -
Example: Website directories, article directories, a Short-Story/Poetry submission website, etc.
These websites yields revenue from selling advertising space on their website or by getting reciprocal link to increase page rank.
The information is generated by people that visit the website and submit content – the website is self-generating and the content follows current trends and interests.
- Although the owners of the website do not have to produce the focus-content, they do need to be able to control the type of content that is submitted – they need to implement measure that will prevent spammers from flooding their website with unwanted content. They also need people to moderate the content that is generated on the website.
Community Websites -
Example: Job Search Websites, Online Dating websites, web forums, web blogs.
- These websites are focused on certain types of Internet users. Their main source of revenue may be advertising through flash banners or Google ad sense
- The website becomes very personal level. For instance, after submitting a form, the website will email the member to inform them when they have received a reply. The website and the member, form a email relationship.
- The membership registration process is usually automated allowing the website owner to concentrate on web analytics.
- The website owner moderate what members do on the website to avoid illegal usage