Web Development :
Create, update, upgrade, or redesign a site that reflects you and your business. Website like CMS and E-Commerce websites development will by developed by us. WordPress, Joomla, Dropal & Magento like CMS website framework customization and evelopment with responsive design and custom templates, customer data base can handled.
Website Hosting :
Domain name and web hosting, set up in client's name. Web hosting in Linux & Windows server with Indian & Out seas servers, virtual server, dedicated server, static & dynamic IP Address service provided at our end.
CMS Websites :
Installation and set up of WordPress, either as a site, a blog or both. Other than WordPress we support & configure Joomla, Drupal and Magento too.
E-Commerce Websites :
Installation and set up of WordPress, either as a site, a blog or both. We provided defult data base, ready to start emplate and full control to the clients.
Shoping Cart Websites :
Installation and set up of WordPress, either as a site, a blog or both.
We use basic optimization techniques to help get you noticed on the web.
Graphics & Media
We can integrate any photo, graphic, audio or video files into your website.
Unlimited consultations during the project and 30-day free follow up support
Website Evaluation :
A written evaluation of your current website - coding, layout and content.
Client Training :
"Back end" training to help you make minor changes to your website on your own.
We can research and write website content with your general input.
Email Set Up :
We'll help you set up email on your computer and devices.
Expanded SEO :
Let us help you take control of your Search Engine Optimization Strategy.
Social Media Integration :
Let our social media department handle social media, so you can focus on running your business.
Payment Gateway API :
Payment gateway to the CMS & E-Commerce websites with different major banks can be provided by our end.
SMS Gateway API :
We provide SMS Gateway to the third party service and can be integrated to online service.
GRAPHICS DESIGN :
While the look and feel is undeniably important, at the core of a great UI is function: in terms of navigation, it should be intuitive to the point of being invisible.
Responsive WEB & UI DESIGN :
In web design, great user interface, or UI design is all about helping the user to accomplish a given task as simply and efficiently as possible.
WEB DEVELOPMENT :
This list of websites and apps may have different design principles and different functions, but they have one thing in common - effective UI design that satisfies all of the above and more. Read on to find out why they're so successful.
MAIN SKILLS :
Web Designing, Hosting, Domain Registration, Microsot .Net & HTML5 Photoshop, E-Commerce, Logo Designing, Flash & CSS3, Java Script & JQuery Sql Server, Oracle DB, MySql & PHP...etc
LOGO DESIGNING & TRADEMARK :
We have designed lots of loges to different industrial clients. When one creates a logo, they should follow a logo design process to ensure that the final design suits the needs of the clients (not their wants).
I have written about the logo design process of professional logo designers in full here however below is the usual logo design process in short:
1) Design Brief: Conduct a questionnaire or interview with the client to get the design brief.
2) Research: Conduct research focused on the industry itself, on its history, and on its competitors.
3) Reference: Conduct research into logo designs that have been successful and current styles and trends that may be related to the design brief.
4) Sketching & Conceptualising: Develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and research.
5) Reflection: Take breaks throughout the design process. This lets your ideas mature and helps you get renewed enthusiasm. Receive feedback.
6) Positioning: Position yourself as a contractor or build a long lasting relationship. ie. Client tells you what to do OR you guide the client to the best solution. The latter is usually best however personally, I try to find a happy medium.
7) Presentation: Choose to present only a select few logos to the client or a whole collection. Presenting only the best is recommended.